Terms and Conditions for Applicants/Participants
1. Students studying at any n and university/ institute.
2. Start-ups, farmers, and professionals/ employed individuals.
3. Solo founders, entrepreneurs, farmers and other individuals.
A jury of expert members will be formed to evaluate the ideas
Evaluation by Experts
All the submitted applications are reviewed by our evaluators under different focus areas. Each application has been assessed by a set of evaluators to ensure the best submission gets selected for the next round.
Evaluation will be done through an online voting system
Field Trial and Tech Validation
After the end of the event a follow of has been pursuit, in particular in these activities
- EVALUATION SHEET : for each participant team an evaluation form is sent with rates and suggestion from the jury in order to foster the future development of the ideas (EXAMPLE)
- MENTORSHIP of the WINNING TEAMS: winning teams has been followed up in develop their solution by experts
- AGRI-HACKATHON FOLLOW UP WEBINAR SERIES : not winning solution and members of the community will be given the possibility to present their idea by a aacycle of open webinars
Do you want to propose an AgriHackathon?
We are bringing together fresh perspectives, disruptive approaches, and cutting-edge research and knowledge. We believe in collaborative impact.
AgriHackathon is held in online and thus invites collaboration and participation from across the country and intersectional industries.
Follow on Social